Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick Have A Baby Girl

According to E! News, Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick have welcomed their second child, a daughter named Penelope Scotland Disick, born early Sunday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.






"Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed. Mommy and baby are resting comfortably," Kourtney-who, with Disick, is already parent to 2-year-old son Mason - told E! News.


Just for the record, their new arrival weighed 7 lbs., 14 oz., and was delivered via all-natural birth, according to the report.



"It was a great. She had an easy delivery," matriarch Kris Jenner told E! "(Penelope) is so cute. She looks just like Mason. She's so beautiful. We are so happy."

On Monday, sister Kim shared her elation on her blog, writing:"The whole family is so thrilled to finally meet her! She is absolutely perfect! I am so excited to be an aunt again and can't wait to spoil little Penelope. I know Mason is going to be the best big brother in the whole world."


Describing her pregnancy with Penelope, Kardashian, 33, told PEOPLE in April: "I feel really good ... (though) this time I had a little more morning sickness. I think it's a little bit harder being pregnant when you have a toddler I'm chasing after. Last time I could nap more."



Congratulations to the couple!

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts