Carla Bruni Quotes

1. I want a man with nuclear power.





2. Love lasts a long time but burning desire lasts two to three weeks.

3. Maybe I want to live what time we have left together in a certain peace. (Carla Bruni saying she is not keen to see her husband, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, run for a second term in office / March 26, 2010)


4. Oh, yes, very much . . . He would never have affairs. (Carla Bruni when asked if she trusts his husband Nicolas Sarkozy / March 11, 2010)



5. I guess marriage should be forever, but, um who knows what happens. I wish it was forever, that's my hope, but we could be dead tomorrow. (Carla Bruni when asked if she thinks her marriage would last forever / March 11, 2010)


6. The real fairy tale is how lucky, how incredibly lucky it was for me to fall in love at 40 years old, and meeting someone that, you know, I could marry. (Carla Bruni is grateful that she met Nicolas Sarkozy / March 11, 2010)

7. I find that the controversy coming from the Pope's message - albeit distorted by the media - is very damaging. (Carla Bruni criticising Pope on Africa approach / May 19, 2009)


8. When I go out shopping, I disguise myself by putting on glasses and I change my voice. (Carla Bruni in an interview to French magazine "Femme Actuelle")


9. Let's spend the night together.

10. I don't know what the fuss is about. There are 7,000 girls!

11. We have great esteem, sincere affection and I think I can say real friendship for each other. (about her husband, Nicolas Sarkozy)


12. It feels really good to work with a U.S. president who wants to change the world.




13. We can't say that we need children.

14. We can't condemn the United States because they have that camp and then wash our hands of it once they close it ... That's not what being allies is about?


15. A lot of people are scared of him, not just because of his position, but because of his temper. I don't think he ever had the time for la dolce vita. I showed him how.





16. On all the issues, France and Spain speak with the same voice?

17. Of course it hurts me, but I suppose it's quite natural. It's understandable that people can't help mixing up my work as an artist and my official role.


What do you think of Carla Bruni's quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts