Paulina Porizkova Quotes

1. Beauty, unlike the rest of the gifts handed out at birth, does not require dedication, patience and hard work to pay off. But it's also the only gift that does not keep on giving.




2. Fame is an interesting phenomenon.

3. I have now spent over a year trying to figure where in the workplace I belong.


4. I have worked every day since the age of fifteen, supporting not only myself, but also helping a sizable family when needed.


5. I was fired by "America's Next Top Model" on my birthday.

6. I will continue to be intelligent, I vowed, no matter how beautiful I become.

7. My boyfriend thinks I lost my true calling to be a librarian.


8. My first recognition of age setting in was exactly on my 36th birthday. I have no idea why, on this day of all days, I looked in the mirror and realized my face no longer looked young.






9. Now, I don't actually know the exact cut-off age where beautiful ceases and "must have-once-been-beautiful" begins. It's true it's not forty-five. I can still get attention when I try really hard, even if it's greatly reduced.


10. The real bummer of fame is that at some point you're bound to get demoted.

11. When I model I pretty much go blank. You can't think too much or it doesn't work.

12. I don’t get to eat whatever I want. And I have to exercise really hard. And I still don’t look as fabulous as I would like to look. But you know, so what? Ain’t nothing in this face that wasn’t there when I was born! (on her natural looks)


13. Heidi Montag, for me, is sort of the perfect example of everything gone wrong. Instead of looking like the young beautiful girl that she was, she now sort of resembles a plastic pool float. (on Heidi Montag)




14. Models are back to what they were in the '70s: clothes hangers.


What do you think of Paulina Porizkova's quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts