Jennifer Lawrence Addicted To Reality Tv And Junk Food

You might think that Jennifer Lawrence spends her spare time studying Academy Award-worthy roles but it's not quite like that...In fact, Jennifer likes to have her good friends over to her Los Angeles apartment. "It's like a reality TV show cave. I just learned how to work TiVO. That changed my life," Lawrence revealed to Marie Claire South Africa.
 

Just in case you wonder what Jennifer serves up
when she's entertaining, the answer is: "Junk food" !

It has to be mentioned that Jennifer calls herself an "old lady" who has no interest in the Hollywood party scene.
 "After it's 11, I'm like: "Don't these kids ever get tired?" When I'm out, I think about my couch. Like: "It would be awesome to be on it right now. I bet there's an episode of "Dance Moms" on. Am I missing a new episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians"? "I'm just stressed by the idea of missing them", Lawrence is quoted as saying.

"Reality TV is my silver lining," Jennifer jokes. "At the end of the day there's probably nothing that makes me feel better than junk food and reality TV."


What do you think of Jennifer Lawrence's spare time interests?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts