Cameron Diaz Jewish ?

Just in case you wonder if Cameron Diaz is Jewish, the truth is that Diaz (full name: Cameron Michelle Diaz) is not Jewish or partially Jewish.  




In detail, Diaz, 40,
was born in San Diego, California. Her mother, Billie Joann, is an import-export agent, and her father, Emilio Luis Diaz (1949–2008), worked for the California oil company UNOCAL for more than 20 years, as a field gauger. Her father's family were Cuban (of Spanish descent), and settled in Tampa's Ybor City, later moving to California, where Emilio was born. Her mother is of German and English ancestry.

Cameron Diaz has her own special method. She finds religion in surfing. Cameron feels like the sport gives her a direct line of communication with a higher power.




"It's funny everyone sees me as a surfer girl because I grew up in California but as a child I never surfed because I had no one to teach me and I didn't even have a surf board. I love it now     though. It's very spiritual for me. It's like being directly in touch with God. It's so healing and amazing," Diaz was quoted as saying.


Conclusion: Cameron Diaz is not Jewish but Surfologist.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it  interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts