Ellen DeGeneres And Portia de Rossi To Live In Australia ?

Ellen DeGeneres, 55, was so excited about her trip to Australia that she even thinks of moving there in the future.


DeGeneres is currently in the midst of a visit Down Under, accompanied by wife Portia de Rossi, 40, who hails from there. 


According to local reports, DeGeneres revealed to a crowd at a special event in Melbourne: "I shouldn't put it out there, but I can see us living here one day."


DeGeneres reportedly noted: "Not for a while, as I've got shows to do, but I can see it happening."




On Tuesday, DeGeneres wrote on twitter: "I had heard Aussies were incredible people, but this week I experienced it for myself. Thank you, Australia. I'm glad I married one of you."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts