Frances Bean Cobain Slams Kendall Jenner: "I'd Rather Be A Scumbag Than A F**king Idiot"

Kendall Jenner was attacked on twitter on Tuesday night for a comment about wishing life was "easier," a tweet that infuriated Frances Bean Cobain.


"Just wish things could be easier sometimes mann," Kendall tweeted, with no mention of what she was referring to.

Striking a nerve with the daughter of Kurt and Courtney Love responded: "oh shh. There are kids on earth abandoned&homeless who forcibly drink contaminated water because clean water isn't accessible."


"Oh ya, not to mention, CANCER, famine, poverty, draught, disease, natural disasters, Death," continued Cobain. "F**k, Humans are so self involved."




Cobain claimed: "i'd rather be a scumbag than a f**king idiot. Praise high IQ's, good taste & awareness about the state of the world."


"I'd like to thank my parents for providing me with a high IQ & I'd like to thank my grams for encouraging me not to be a self absorbed idiot," she added.




Kendall has not replied yet to Cobain's comments.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!





Comments

Popular Posts