J. Alexander Quotes

1. I did make the hat and the bag.

2. I love that she has diarrhea of the mouth because we don't have to hear in a photograph.

3. Since from Day 1, I always thought you were the gold tooth in a mouth full of decay.

4. My motto is, walk like it's for sale and the rent is due tonight.

5. Walk as though you're walking through hell in gasoline soaked pyjamas.


6. Girl, what the hell you doing with my little pony on the back of your head?


7. It's your fault cuz ur fat bitch.



8. I'll always remember this, shooting with an elephant. It reminds me of an ancient dinosaur. 'Cause they are in the dinosaur family.

9. When I look at a girl, I'm looking at her for body, for movement. She can be as ugly as the bottom of my shoe, but if she can walk, and have confidence, and look good, that's all that matters for this. You can turn that ugly into beauty.


10. You look like Victoria Secretions!


11. I don't think she looks drag, she just has a drag personality…work it gurl, oooh that's fierce ms thang.

12. Baby when she released those puppies they were full grown dogs!


13. All the dresses that you see me wear at the challenges, I actually sit down with a needle and thread, not even with a sewing machine, and make them all by hand. I made the ruffles and everything.

14. I don't do pushups baby, I'll do a pose…ur not gonna get no pushups!

15. Black girls ALWAYS have to give that extra…I ain't mad at u.

16. I still think that she's a brother.

17. OOOhh her body is sick. I was really hating on her cuz she has my old waistline.


What do you think of J. Alexander's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts