Shakira Leaves "The Voice Season 5"

Shakira's inaugural season on "The Voice" isn't over yet, but the new coach is aware she will not be coming back in the fall.



"It was a hard decision for me to make, because I'm really fond of the coaches, the people in production and everybody around me," Shakira told E! News.


"And I really enjoyed "The Voice," but I also have a musical career and I'm also a mother now and my poor baby's so tired flying such long distances," Shakira explained, adding: "He already has more miles than any pilot."





"So I think I have to give him a little break," Shakira revealed, "and we'll see what happens in the future."

Christina Aguilera is expected to return for the music competition's fifth season, but according to reports Shakira could come back after that.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts