Jaime King Quotes

1. We got to jump on, like, trampolines, learn flips, learn karate, kung fu, Hong Kong street fighting.


2. I like doing accents and I like learning as much as I can learn.

3. He's doing better than what we thought.


4. There's always going to be a roller coaster with myself and George, but that's what keeps the drama, so we'll see who leaves who and who ends up with who. But it's going to be dramatic.



5. I would think the networks would look to partner and encourage experimentation with techniques that involve the viewer and discourage them to skip the commercials.


6. It's really going to allow you to do more and to become more interactive.







7. Oysters in the Chesapeake Bay are in serious, serious trouble. They've had such a drastic decline in the past century. And things are not getting better under current management strategies.


8. There does seem to be some random booths here which don't have anything to do with comics…Slowly but surely the entertainment community is taking over to promote their projects here even though they have absolutely nothing to do with comics. What's next? A panel for "Deal or No Deal"?

9. (on the huge wages models earn) The hardest thing is when you go home and realize that you've grown 10 years in 2 days.


10. A lot of people were scared of Bill but no one would really stand up to him. He's caused a lot of people to give up.




11. James was a nickname that my parents gave me when I was younger, and I just felt like as I got older, I just felt like Jaime resonated with me more.


12. But the funny thing is, I broke my finger not on set doing kung fu. I broke my finger when I fell down the stairs prior to going on set.





13. We're thrilled to have been awarded the business for this leading AAA club. This is a very strategic win for us as AAA fits squarely into the criteria we set out for new business opportunities.


14. I felt like the dark hair added like a toughness to my face also, which was really important.



15. Will largely turn on what was in the resident's agreement…The fact that it was an independent living facility with no claim to offering medical services.


16. Seann and I trained together for, like, a month and a half before we actually went to Canada to do the movie for six months.





17. (on "Hart Of Dixie" Season Finale) I'm getting ready to shoot my final episode next week. I haven't gotten the script, but I've heard rumors and I'm scared.


18. Not only does the relationship give us the opportunity to help create innovative work that will help expand a great brand, but the chance to work with a smart, forward thinking and passionate client.







19. It's about friendship and family and trying to find out who you are…in the world and how you fit in. And I think that no matter where you're from, we've all gone through that... working our way through the world that way.


20. I've always been really athletic, which really helped, because when I first started doing the training for "Bulletproof Monk", it required so much strength that if I didn't have a base I don't really know what I would have done.

21. Listen, I love old Madonna songs - I don't know one person who doesn't. But we want to focus mainly on this album. I think people love it and they want to hear it, so expect a lot of the songs from "Confessions on a Dance Floor".


22. This is less about competition and more about finding great talent.







23. I hadn't swum very well and had been entered into a race I didn't want to swim. He pulled me aside in front of the whole team and had a 10-minute rant and rave and told me I was the worst swimmer he had ever worked with.


24. You all seem to forget that you work for me. This is a formality. I'm embarrassed to have you on my payroll, and offer a free steak dinner to anyone who thinks this tax won't pass.



25. I think that's what's great about being an actress is you get to learn so many different things like that, like learning a little bit of Tibetan here, learning a Southern accent there.


26. I would like to put her as close to her people - her fans, her dancers, her fellow supporters - as possible.




What do you think of Jaime King's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts