Leah Remini On Leaving Scientology: "No One Is Going To Tell Me How I Need To Think"

Leah Remini is speaking out about her decision to leave the Church of Scientology.

"We stand united, my family and I, and I think that says a lot about who we are, and what we're about," Remini revealed to People at the DesignCare even in Malibu over the weekend.


Remini was quoted as saying: "I believe that people should be able to question things. I believe that people should value family, and value friendships, and hold those things sacrosanct."

"That for me, that's what I'm about," Remini explained, adding: "It wouldn't matter what it was, simply because no one is going to tell me how I need to think, no one is going to tell me who I can, and cannot, talk to."


Remini noted: "It doesn't matter, it could be anything. I thought about the family being broken up for some other cause, and I'm not about to shut up."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts