Miley Cyrus: "I’ve Seen Karma Bite So Many People" (VIDEO)

Miley Cyrus talked about karma and her new music on the U.K.'s "Daybreak" on Friday. 




Cyrus, 20, revealed: "Personally I believe in karma because I've seen karma bite so many people."


Cyrus was quoted as saying: "I've been lucky because the universe has done something right for me - karmically it's always been really good to me. I must have done something right in my past life".








Miley explained that life will treat you well if "you make music because you love it and you don't make it for any self-absorbed reasons, and you treat the people that you're working with with respect and you work really hard."

Cyrus also opened up about her tough schedule, twerking and being so candid about her life on social media.


Watch the video below...

 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!



Comments

Popular Posts