Octavia Spencer Plastic Surgery

American actress Octavia Spencer, best known for her role as Minny, the outspoken maid in the 2011 film "The Help", is rumored to have had plastic surgery to improve her looks.


Spencer, 43, is estimated to have gotten botox injections, nose job, liposuction and breast implants.

Spencer revealed on February 2012 that she was planning to enhance her breasts.


In detail, when asked whether she planned to give herself any post-Oscar gift, Spencer told Parade magazine she plans to go under the plastic surgeon's knife. "I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift. I'm going to do that. I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17," Spencer responded.

Spencer claimed then that the operation would likely occur in November 2012 because she's going to be working out of the country on a Diablo Cody-written film until early fall. "That way I could just relax until January," she was quoted as saying. 


Plastic surgeon experts believe that Spencer had used botox injections in her forehead and got a nose job in the past.



Some celebrity watchers and plastic surgeons believe that Octavia also got liposuction when she lost 30 pounds in just a few weeks!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts