Simon Helberg Quotes

1. I walked into the wrong examination room. I'm bad enough at facial recognition...I saw more that day than I cared to. Fortunately, I didn't recognize her from that angle, whoever it was, and I didn't ask. I'm off to a rocky start on the road to fatherhood, but I got a free view.

2. I don't believe I'll be in the new "Arrested Development" unless they ask me, in which case, okay! That's how easy I am to get.

3. Actually, when I was young, I believe I met Nicolas Cage. I think I was probably eight, and I remember seeing him at somebody's house - it was an event and he happened to be there. People would ask me if I was his son, because I looked like him at that point, so I do remember feeling some connection and just wanting to say, like: "Papa!"


4. I'm married, so I tend not to hit on every girl.





5. We're going to do a natural birth. At first she was like: "We should do it at home," and I said: "Look, either way, when you go into labor, I will be checking into a hospital…so if you want to come along, come along".


6. I actually struggled through teaching myself to cook because I'm completely ignorant in the kitchen. So I did really macho things like trying to make my own curry. Really hardcore stuff.





7. Well, I think that everybody is kind of a nerd at heart.


8. I wouldn't wear turtlenecks. That I'm not envious of. But who knows? I might sneak out a few things and hope and pray that no one says: "Hey, didn't you wear that when you were playing an enormous geek on TV?"




9. I thought it was going to be a hut in Topanga and Janis Joplin was going to come out, but it's a real doctor…I went to Beverly Hills to meet this midwife; you'd think they'd be in nature.


What do you think of Simon Helberg's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts