Miley Cyrus Compares "Bangerz" To Michael Jackson's "Bad"

Miley Cyrus' outrageous statements are not something new.  


Miley's latest shocking declaration is that she compared "Bangerz," out on October 8, 2013, to Michael Jackson's 1987 classic "Bad."

Cyrus, who claimed she has listened to her record "20,000 times to make sure it's perfect, I have to make sure every detail is perfect," just wants her upcoming album to be one that stands the test of time once it's out!


"There are albums that people still are listening to, like Michael Jackson's "Bad," because it's so f-king dope. I want people to listen to my album like that," Cyrus, 20, was quoted as saying.






"I have one Pixies record that is a time for me - from the time I was 16 until I was 18, the Pixies is all I listened to," Cyrus noted, adding: "And I'm going to be that artist to so many people, so I want to make sure my record is the best it can be. I'm trying to set a new standard for pop music. So it has to live up."


Do you think Miley Cyrus' new album will last as Michael Jackson's "Bad"?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts