Teyana Taylor On Rihanna: "She's A Cyber Bully" (VIDEO)

Teyana Taylor spoke out on Hot 97 about her beef with Rihanna, calling Rihanna a "cyber bully."

Taylor fired back at Rihanna after she publicly made fun of her in an Instagram video on Tuesday.

Asked on the radio show what triggered Rihanna's blast, Taylor responded: "I really don't understand…I've been in the studio, minding my business."


Taylor thought of Rihanna's diss "really harsh," noting: "I think her fans allow and condone her behavior and she does this to everybody."





"I do think she's a cyber-bully," Taylor was quoted as saying, adding: "I think she has dope music, I'm not no hater. She's a pretty girl. But that don't mean you can bully people."




Check out the interview below…
 

 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts