Zac Efron Sings Birthday Song For Ellen DeGeneres (VIDEO)

Zac Efron stopped by Ellen DeGeneres' show this week and had a special gift for her birthday.  





"Zac told me during the break that he actually doesn't play the guitar but he learned to play guitar and wrote a song for me for my birthday," DeGeneres, who turned 56 on January 26, said to the audience, adding: "And so I'm going to hear a song that he's gonna sing."


"I kind of thought like, what do you give somebody on their birthday that kind of has everything like you do," Efron was quoted as saying, admitting: "I don't really play guitar, and where's Taylor Swift when you need her, but I kind of just figured out how to play this last night."

The crowd clapped along.




"Well, that is sweet!" DeGeneres gushed once Efron was done playing. "Thank you so much."

"You didn't write that song," Ellen joked, to which Efron responded: "I know, that's Stevie Wonder."


Earlier in the show, DeGeneres showed some lovely childhood pictures of Zac.




"Ten years ago?" Zac replied when asked about his High School Musical days. "Geez. Oh my…are you showing embarrassing pictures of me?"

Check out the videos below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts