Shakira: "Gerard Pique Won't Let Me Do Music Videos With Men Anymore"

Gerard Pique won't "let" Shakira do music videos with men anymore and she claims that she is ok with it.  




In a Billboard cover story, Shakira, 37, revealed she asked Pique, 27, for permission to film her racy "Can't Remember to Forget You" music video with Rihanna.

"He's very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women," Shakira was quoted as saying, laughing in the interview.


Shakira went on: "It's more than implied in our relationship that I can't do videos like I used to. It's out of the question - which I like, by the way."




"I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna," Shakira added.

The pair welcomed son Milan Piqué Mebarak on January 22, 2013 in Barcelona, Spain, where the family lives.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts