Anna Faris And Ellen DeGeneres Prank Call Chris Pratt (VIDEOS)

Anna Faris decided to give her husband Chris Pratt a scare during her appearance on Friday's "Ellen DeGeneres Show."  




Faris, 37, and DeGeneres, 56, planned to call the "Guardians of the Galaxy" star by pretending that the actress was in the midst of getting arrested, with the talk-show host playing the cop.


"I'll be playing the part of the cop," DeGeneres was quoted as saying.


Before calling Pratt, 35, Faris took a moment to congratulate herself for marrying the handsome actor.


"I hope it doesn't sound obnoxious when I say this. Now it's going to sound really obnoxious… I am sorry," Faris claimed, noting: "I am just really proud of myself because I had great taste."



DeGeneres told Faris that the comments she made about her husband weren't "obnoxious," stated: "Of course (you should) be proud and happy with who you are with."


Anna jokingly pointed out: "I'm more proud of myself, though, than I am of him."





"Oh, I see. Look at what I got," DeGeneres declared, explaining: "So it's reverse eye candy for you…I see. You're a cute couple and you're very affectionate and I love the two of you."


"Thank you," Faris said, adding: "He is a great family man. And I'm so proud of his success and everything, but he's more importantly a great person and he's got a great heart."

Faris and Pratt tied the knot in 2009.

Check out the videos below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts