Halle Berry Debuts Lingerie Line

Halle Berry debuted her new lingerie line Scandale Paris at Laduree Soho on Thursday.  



"I fell in love with Scandale while I was in Paris, because the brand reminded me of the city itself - beautiful and inspiring," Berry, 48, said in a statement about her new line (via E! News). 


"I am excited for the US debut to be at Target and to launch the brand globally in 2015. I look forward to giving more women the chance to enjoy what European women have come to love for more than eight decades," Halle went on.


"I'm always looking at women's bosoms now," Berry explained to USA Today of how her line changed her, adding: "I can look at most women and say: "You're this, you're that, you're this. You need the push-up. You need a demi. We're so going to help you.""


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts