Madonna Explodes: "I Won't Shut Up"

Madonna exploded on Instagram late on Saturday, complaining about discrimination, feuds with other women and her leaked music.  











Just in case you have missed it, 13 unfinished demos hit the web earlier this month, prompting Madonna, 56, to compare the breach to "artistic rape" and "a form of terrorism." In response, the Queen of Pop rushed out six tracks from her highly anticipated "Rebel Heart" album, even though the record wasn't expected to be released until next year. And then another 14 songs leaked last week.


Madonna has admitted she is devastated by the leak, but she also seems quite infuriated, too. Her lengthy Instagram message addressed the incident, as well as persistent rumors of feuds with other big female celebrities. Alongside a photo of herself with jewelry in her mouth, Madonna wrote: "There are those who want to shut me up but they cannot!"


"We still live in a world that discriminates against women. Their are People that are so hateful (sic). they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist!" the pop star went on, noting: "I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have! The World is big enough for all of us!"




Madonna declared: "I will fight for my rights as an artist, a human and a woman till the end of my days! Because i am a ♥ #rebelheart and i walk in the footsteps of giants and i will not apologize Or defend my unpublished, unfinished, STOLEN work."





"If you don't like who i am or what I have to say then why are you reading this? #unapologeticbitch," Madonna pointed out, adding: "P.S. Do not post hateful words about other people on my page either. If you are my fan speak no evil! #livingforlove."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts