Jamie Dornan Talks Bromance With Robert Pattinson

Jamie Dornan recently opened up about his bromance with friend Robert Pattinson.  





Dornan, 32, talked about seeing Pattinson, 28, shoot to fame.



"I've been around Rob long enough to see what it's been like for him. I don't know if it's been a benefit to witness that. Whatever that is," the "Fifty Shades of Grey" star told Variety, noting: "By the way, it's not the same thing. We're not the "Twilight" franchise. We're a different thing. Whatever my situation is, it's going to be different from Rob's. They are incomparable."

Jamie stated: "I don't remember what we talked about the last time I saw him," adding: "I think we just got drunk."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts