Luke Hemmings Quotes

1. The moment that you realize not everyone is going to like you, it's a nice one.


2. I just threatened to kill Michael (Clifford) with my bare hands, that bitch ate the last cheerio in the box.

3. Friendship is like peeing yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings.


4. I was just having an imaginary conversation with myself.



5. My hair is way long, I have a fear of the hair dressers.

6. I want to be Michael Clifford for Halloween.

7. Dropped a peanut in my belly button, do I eat it or....


8. My hands are so soft that I can't grasp my phone correctly.


9. Calum (Hood) offered to paint my nails but I said no because he always uses the wrong shade of purple.

10. Find something that makes you happy and don't let anyone take it away from you.


11. A band that showers together, stays together.



12. I went to Calum's house today, had a nap, and then left.



13. I like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain.



14. Bring out the dancing lobsters.

15. Almost too hot for skinny jeans, the impossible becomes the possible.


What do you think of Luke Hemmings' quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts