Scarlett Johansson Talks About Marriage And Family In "Parade"

Scarlett Johansson poses happily for the cover of Parade magazine's latest issue, on newsstands this Sunday.  













In an interview with the mag, Johansson, 30, shared about her marriage to art curator Romain Dauriac: "(Marriage) takes a lot of work. It takes a man who's not only confident in the love that you have for one another, but confident in what he has going on in his own career. He has to be in a field that's completely different from yours. My husband's also involved in art. What's important to him is the recognition that he gets from his job, and that has nothing to do with my job."


Scarlett opened up about the pair's common interests, despite being in different fields.


"We like to go out and go dancing. Other times, we like to sit at home and eat Thai food and watch House Hunters International for four hours. And we're interested in each other's worlds. He's interested in my weird alien entertainment world. It fascinates him because it's so different than what he know. And I like to go to art openings with him and talk about art and emerging artists with him. That's his passion," the actress explained.

Johansson also commented about her new role as mother to daughter Dorothy: "The biggest joy that I have is looking at my daughter. When I'm just hanging out with her and we're doing silly stuff and if I make her laugh, the feeling of joy I have is explosive…If only you could actually bottle that and carry it around."


For the full interview of Scarlett Johansson, visit Parade.com


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts