Daniel Craig Talks About The Next James Bond And Stunts

Daniel Craig graces the cover of DuJour's latest issue.


In an interview with the mag, Craig, 47, opened up about his his hangover cure.



"There's this thing called Pedialyte. If you wake up in the morning and you've got one of those on standby and you down the whole lot…you can carry on drinking! I was told that's what Mark swears by. It's the difference between life and death as far as I'm concerned," Daniel revealed.


When asked by the outlet if he cares who plays James Bond next, Craig firmly replied: "No!"


The actor also shared about doing his own stunts: "You always get nervous a bit. There was this part where I'd f*cked up my knee halfway through shooting, which curtailed a lot of the serious action stuff. I'm so f*cking gung ho about wanting to do every stunt I can, I had to ask "What can I do, and what can't I do?""




For the full interview of Daniel Craig, check out DuJour.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts