Miley Cyrus Slams Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" Music Video (INTERVIEW)

Miley Cyrus blasts Taylor Swift, saying that she sees as hypocrisy her celebrity pals being featured on the "Bad Blood" music video








In case you have missed it, Swift, 25, graces the cover of Vanity Fair magazine's September 2015 issue while Cyrus, 22, poses for the cover of Marie Claire. 


In the Vanity Fair interview, Taylor admitted that she absolutely hated the comparisons between the "Bad Blood" video and Madonna's "B*tch I'm Madonna," both of which included A-list female stars. 


In an excerpt released on the web, Miley, who took part in the star-studded "B*tch I'm Madonna" clip, rejected the full of violence "Bad Blood" music video.



"I don't get the violence revenge thing. That's supposed to be a good example?" Cyrus wondered, noting: "And I'm a bad role model because I'm running around with my t*tties out? I'm not sure how t*tties are worse than guns."


The former "Hannah Montana" star has been mocked for baring her body on social media and in several magazine shoots. The Marie Claire edition features Miley in a nipple-bearing see-through shirt, but she doesn't see anything wrong. In fact, the singer told the outlet: "I don't really stress too much about being out there. There's nothing left to catch me doing. You want to hack my e-mail so you can find my nude pictures? I'll just f*cking put them up."

The pop icon, however, firmly believes there's double standards at play when it comes to specific celebrities. Miley pointed out: "There is so much sexism, ageism, you name it. Kendrick Lamar sings about LSD and he's cool. I do it and I'm a druggie whore." In addition, Cyrus has harsh words for other celebrities, but she doesn't mention their names.

"People in this industry think: "I just gotta keep getting more money," and I'm like: "What are you getting more money for? You probably couldn't even spend it all in this lifetime." People get more famous, so that they can make their brand more famous, so that they can sell more sh*t, so that they can make more money," Cyrus explained.

Miley went on: "It's a never-ending cycle. Getting more money, having more hits, being the lead in the movie - those things might stimulate you, but they don't make you happy. I've experienced it all already, and I'm telling you firsthand, it doesn't."

And while Cyrus began her Happy Hippie Foundation to aid the homeless youth and LGBT communities, she wants people to come to terms with the fact that she can help others without fitting into some cookie-cutter mold.

"A lot of us are born into some sh*t, you know what I mean? Lately, I've been talking a lot about my being gender-fluid and gender-neutral. And some people snarl at that. They want to judge me. People need more conventional role models, I guess," Cyrus revealed, noting: "But I just don't care to be that person."

As for her own body, Cyrus revealed: "I feel like a 15-year-old boy trapped in the body of a 22-year-old girl."

Miley Cyrus' entire interview hits newsstands on August 18.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts