Lydia Hearst And Chris Hardwick Engaged

Lydia Hearst took to social media on Saturday evening to announce that she got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Chris Hardwick









"I said YES!!!!!! 💍 Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. You completely swept me off my feet. You have shown me what it feels like to be loved and I love you with all my heart. My life is better because you are in it @nerdist," Hearst, 30, shared on her Instagram account.


Hardwick, 43, also posted a picture of the ring, saying that it belonged to Lydia's grandmother Catherine Hearst and her mom Patricia passed the ring on to him.






"My biggest win of the night was actually @lydiahearst saying YES!!!!" the CEO of Nerdist Industries wrote.

The two have been dating since 2014.


Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts