Rapper Vince Staples Slams Miley Cyrus For Kendrick Lamar Diss

Vince Staples is not pleased with Miley Cyrus' recent remarks about Kendrick Lamar







Staples, 22, claims he think she "confused him with someone else" and that "she needs to say sorry" for throwing shade at him.



"There is so much sexism, ageism, you name it," Cyrus, 22, revealed to Marie Claire magazine, noting: "Kendrick Lamar sings about LSD and he's cool. I do it and I'm a druggie whore."


Staples later explained to i-D magazine: "She didn't know who she was talking about. Kendrick Lamar doesn't have a song about LSD - that's A$AP Rocky. So is it either you don't know what you're talking about or is it all black people look alike? Either one is fine with me but shut the f-ck up, Miley Cyrus."

As for Miley's dislike of Taylor Swift, the rapper said: "I love Taylor Swift because she got a little bit of my publishing back with that whole Apple Music thing she did. Anyone who has a problem with Taylor Swift, I'm supporting her because I'm trying to buy a home right now."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts