Katerina Wilhelmina Teams Up With The Italian Luxury Brand ADORE Lenses

I am thrilled beyond words to announce that I have joined forces with ADORE Lenses (@adore_world on Instagram), a coloured contact lenses company based in Italy.


As a sponsored brand ambassador for this worldwide recognized brand of luxury cosmetic contacts, designed by Italian stylists, I received the "Adore Natural - Bi Blue Colored Contact Lenses".

I have to admit that I have tried many contact lenses in the past but it is the first time I feel comfort and no irritation at all in my eyes. Actually, I don't feel that I wear contact lenses!


In ADORE lenses, you will find 3 monthly soft colored contact fashion lenses. There are four collections: 1) Bi-Tone
2) Tri-Tone
3)Dare and 4) Crystal



ADORE contact lenses could be Plano (without powers) to be used for a cosmetic purpose only and corrective. Just to let you know that's a very wide range of powers (from -16 to +10).


The exciting news is that ADORE is a luxury brand with very affordable prices based on high quality/duration of the product. The selling price for a pack of 2 lenses is around 40 euros!


If you love my coloured contact lenses as much as I do, you can order yours from: adorelenses.com.

I have to share with you that I have created many videos for ADORE, which you can find on my Instagram account (@katerinawilhelmina), musical.ly (@katerinawilhelmina) and YouTube (Katerina Wilhelmina).

Are you ready to enhance your natural eye colour with elegance and make your eyes even more seductive? Choose ADORE!

Feel free to share this blog post if you find it interesting! Thanks for reading 👁👀👁

Comments

Popular Posts